Atlanta, GA - United States of America
Java Job Details
Total Compensation: $180K - $200K
Role (Core Java): You will be responsible for building very complex, multithreaded server-side applications that require super low latency with large volumes of data constantly coming and going.
HART Recruiting Partners has been a recruiting partner with this Fortune 500 company for the past 17 years. We have earned an ethical reputation within the staffing industry.
Apply today, and candidates who have the required skills listed on their resume will receive feedback within 24 hours. Historically, qualified candidates will interview with the technical hiring manager within 2-5 business days.
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other related field.
- Annual Cash Bonus has been paid 17 of the last 17 years. (20% of your salary; paid out in February/March of each year)- - - - NOTE: Annual cash bonus has been paid 17 of the last 17 years to all employees.
- Business Casual Dress
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (up to $25,000/year - 15% discount on contributions)
- 401(k) with 100% matching of the first 6% (100% vested the first year.)
- Excellent Medical/Vision/Dental benefits
- Flat organization structure
Java ** 7 years
Multi-threading ** 5 years
Performance Tuning **5 years
UDP / TCP (Socket layer development)
- Knowledgeable, preferably 3 years experience with distributed transactions and transaction management
- Proven Concurrent and distributed coding experience
- Experience in a real-time / high volume environment is a must.
Nice to have: passion for staying up on latest technologies, passion for quality code, and a passion to be successful in your career.
Must have professional experience developing a real-time environment that has been successfully implemented into daily production and still in production today. Telecom, Airlines, or Financial industry experience tend to have success in the interview process.
Due to the confidentiality of this search, feel free to send us an email with any and all questions.
2 week professional notice to your current employer is expected.
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
APPLY FOR THIS JOB by sending your resume or questions to: Tom @ HartRP dot com
HART Recruiting Partners has over 20 years of experience placing Information Technology Professionals on a full-time basis. We have earned an ethical reputation within the recruiting industry and will keep your search ****CONFIDENTIAL****.
PERFORMANCE BASED COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
...........Base Salary .........+......... 20% Annual Cash Bonus........... +............. Employee Stock Purchase Plan ($25,000/year - 15% savings on contributions).......+........401(k) - 100% matching of first 6% ............. + ............. excellent medical/dental plan (PPO)
Your Job Search is ****CONFIDENTIAL**** with HART Recruiting Partners.