- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- 5+years of experience in the design and implementation of medium to large applications.
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience using core Java; at least one year using Java 1.8 or later a plus.
- Object oriented design and understanding of commonly used design patterns.
- Experience with JDBC and relational databases, preferably Oracle.
- Experience with developing applications hosted on application servers such as JBoss.
- Experience with REST services development.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix along with scripting skills in Perl or Python.
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration and communication skills in working closely with other development teams to roll-out important changes and applications.
- Knowledge of financial instruments is a plus.
- Experience with Git, Gerrit, and/or Ivy.
- Experience with IBM MQ, Kafka, Kubernetes
- Experience with SWIFT MT or MX messaging.
- Experience with AWS
Greenwich, CT - United States of America
Java Job Details
We are Hiring! Our key client is hiring and looking to add a Senior Software Developer (Java) to their team. Please check the description below and reach out to us for more details if you are interested.
Work Type: Onsite - Greenwich, CT 06830
You will be part of:
A team that builds and supports applications for the Clearing, Treasury, Accounting, and Compliance departments of the firm.
Nice to have: (Preferred but not must)
Ian Martin PBC dba Raise is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetics, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. Ian Martin PBC dba Raise is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
Do let us know if you would like any accommodations regarding your application process or employment by calling 1- or emailing We look forward to hearing from you!