- 8 hour shift
- Reston, VA 20191: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Reston, VA - United States of America
Java Job Details
Client : Hexaware/Freddie Mac
Role : Java Tech Lead with Ransomware experience
Location : McLean, VA || Hybrid
Duration : Long Term
Project and Role Description:
Strong understanding of cyber issues in the applications and infra level, in multifamily case it is VB5 and Java GF microservices.
Ability to understand and create playbook for applications, files, and data recovery.
Help the testing team to create the right test beds, classify the data and work with business to create synthetic transactions for prod validations.
The Java lead with cyber background will be best suited because the legacy VB person may struggle on having GF environment and conversations.
· We are looking for a seasoned Java Technical lead with additional experience in Cybersecurity space in relation to Ransomware prevention / BCP in the event of Ransomware attacks.
· This assignment is to enable the running of several business critical applications in a clean-room, to ensure business continuity in the event of a ransomware attack. This would entail:
o Creating environment replica
o Understanding the application functionality
o Deploy to clean-room and troubleshoot, as needed
o Enable development team to validate the application / DB backups etc.
o Enable QA team to validate application functionalities
o Ensure end-to-end completion of activities
· Provide escalated support for technical problems and participate in annual DR exercises
· Lead the team responsible for maintaining, configuring, troubleshooting applications in different environments
· Perform health check monitoring on all application and database components to ensure consistent availability of system to end user and meet the SLAs
· Develop and customize Connectors/PlugIns to various target applications
· Maintain Security Tool FAQ and Support Documentation
· Assist architects/engineers /users to collect data and generate reports per specifications.
Required skills and experience:
· 10+ years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of applications using J2EE, Spring Boot, Microservices, RESTful services and Angular
· Very strong experience in Microservices design patterns and development of Microservice using Spring and SpringBoot
· Strong experience in Docker and Kubernetes
· Strong experience in designing and Implementing cloud-based solutions in various AWS Services (EC2, S3, EKS/ECS, SQS, SNS, Lambda, ELB, API Gateway, etc.)
· Good knowledge and experience in Database, especially on NoSQL Databases (MongoDB)
· Good knowledge and experience in Caching framework - Redis / Memcache / any other caching framework
· Strong experience in DevOps tool chain (Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible / Chef / Puppet / Spinnaker, Maven/Gradle, Atlassian Tool suite)
· Excellent knowledge and experience in non-functional (technical) requirements like Security, Transaction, Performance, etc.
· Experience with scripting languages using Unix
· Hands on experience and solid working knowledge of Cyber security, protection against Ransomware attacks (Must-have)
· Working experience of implementing Air-Gap solutions
· Ability to set up clean-room and get the applications up and running
· Ability to install application backup in the clean-room, troubleshoot, debug, as needed
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
· Excellent communication skills and documentation skills
Nice to have:
· Experience and knowledge in API Management (Apigee) or Service Mesh (Istio)
· Experience and knowledge in Queue/Topic (Kafka/Active-MQ/RabbitMQ) based implementation.
· Experience and knowledge in Scheduler and Batch Jobs
· Preferably certified in AWS.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $75.00 - $80.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer