- Enroll in specific training programmes to further develop your personal and technical skills
- Participate and actively contribute to projects, both internal and external
- Be a valuable member of a project team, performing activities related to a specific or multiple stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Academic background in Engineering, STEAM areas or relevant, equivalent professional experience
- Knowledgeable about software engineering models and practices
- Interested in pursuing a career in software development or software testing
- Good English communications skills
- A curious person, who loves a challenge and working as part of a team.
Coimbra - Portugal
Java Job Details
Working at Critical Software is more than just a job: here, you can really make a difference.
We’re on a mission to make the world a better and safer place, just like real superheroes. We build rock-solid software for leading industries’ most critical applications, so every line of code we write and every idea we think of can affect the lives of millions.
Now, we’re looking for bright, curious, Junior Software Engineers to embrace this mission that can take you to places you never imagined. You will have the opportunity to participate in challenging projects ranging from Aeronautics and Railway to Smart Metering, Banking and E-commerce - and many, many more!
Sound like you? Then it’s time to challenge your limits. It’s time to power up your career. It’s time you joined Critical Software.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE