- Learn about how to Install, configure and Integrate software systems, from Digital Operations portfolio
- Learn more about new technologies, processes and solutions used as main components of our products
- Learn about how to configure business processes and workflows .
- Working closely with technical lead, peer developers and testers
- Help troubleshooting and fixing issues related to software configuration
- Fluent English both in verbal and written
- Good foundation and understanding of programming concepts and principles.
- Knowledge in Database and Data structures
- Knowledge in UNIX-based operation systems with Linux/Unix command line experience
- Networking knowledge of TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, Routing, etc
- Some knowledge on how Digital Operations works, mainly topics related to Fulfillment and Activation
- Some knowledge on software deployment, cloud environments, programming skills
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
Amadora - Portugal
Java Job Details
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
As Nokia's growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to
You will be learning and working under the supervision and guidance of a senior engineer. Your responsibilities will be, not limited to:
Your skills and experience
It would be nice if you also had:
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.