- Start with 6 months of paid training that will include: developing a strong foundation of Dynatrace Technology and the ecosystems it interacts with, communication skills and consulting methodologies.
- Learn alongside other recent grads from our industry experts and personal mentors.
- Provide multiple customers with in-product assistance and customized recommendations via chat, email, live demos, web conference, and phone.
- Provide customers “micro consulting” engagements with their deployment, configuration, problem triage, and troubleshooting.
- Assist Customer Success Managers and Sales in identifying potential growth and retention opportunities, to ensure customers get the most value and return on their Dynatrace investment.
- Career path. PDP graduates start as Technical Product Specialists and often progress into various roles across our Post Sales Organization (on-site consultancy, customer support and data analyst teams). During and after the program, your manager will be open to discuss the career path best fitting your your background, skillset, and expectations.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related STEM discipline.
- 0-2 years of working experience.
- Charismatic communicator (presentation skills are a plus!).
- A passion for technology and continuous learning.
- Professional proficiency in English is a must; additional languages (Spanish, Italian, French, German e.g.) are a strong plus.
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages designed to meet your personal needs.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- Paid industry certifications in key technologies and/or other disciplines.
- Work model that offers you the flexibility you need.
- Relocation Support - discover how we can support you if you wish to join us at one of our global locations.
Gdańsk - Poland
Java Job Details
PIPELINE PDP Member
Your journey as a Technical Product Specialist in Dynatrace will start with a 6-month paid training in our Professional Development Program (PDP), where you will develop the necessary skills to engage with our customers with confidence and provide them with best-in-class advice to get the most out of Dynatrace platform.
If you're a recent graduate (or soon-to-be) with a burning passion for technology, a positive attitude, and solid problem solving skills...you are just a step away from your dream job!
What to expect:
This role will be hybrid and combine home and in-office work in either Barcelona, Vienna, Linz, Gdańsk, Paris, Maidenhead or Milan. Next PDP intakes will kick-off in June and September 2023.
Watch it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/EPv_KxxYW0k, https://youtu.be/em7ufAtUKsY
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover more perks & benefits
Growth opportunities - find out how Dynatrace supports your career development and personal growth journey: https://careers.dynatrace.com/grow-with-us/career-development/
Flexible working - our flexible and trusting work environment fits your current life situation: https://careers.dynatrace.com/ways-of-work/
Relocation Support - discover how we can support you if you wish to join us at one of our global locations: https://careers.dynatrace.com/relocation/
Dynatrace exists to make the world’s software work perfectly. Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale.
This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.