- 10 years
- Monday to Friday
- Java Developer: 10 years (Required)
- JSF: 3 years (Required)
Annapolis, MD - United States of America
Java Job Details
Job Title: Java Developer
Job Location: Annapolis, MD
SCOPE OF WORK
Offeror proposed resource shall be responsible for the following:
1. The proposed resource shall provide development services for the mandated support and enhancements of the Attorney Information Systems (AIS) stabilization and modernization project, including:
b. Develop Code,
c. Unit test code,
d. And provide support during the test cycle and post production support.
2. Reporting as follows:
a. Weekly report communicating project progress and status,
b. Weekly time reporting on JIS provided forms, and
c. Any additional reports as assigned by the supervising manager.
Offeror shall propose resources possessing the following preferred skills, experience, and capabilities:
a. Understanding of event driven design.
b. Historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Java, Spring (Framework, Data
JPA, Security, Scheduler), Hibernate (JPA, Validator), JSF (Primefaces), J2EE (EJB and
c. Ability to:
(1) Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
ii end users,
iii vendor development staff,
iv all levels of management and Judicial personnel.
(2) Provide accurate estimates for Jira tasks using Scrum development process,
(3) Break down complex concepts into organized and concise units,
(4) Critically think and problem solve, and
(5) Quickly evaluate, learn and prototype new technologies.
d. Experience with:
(1) Reverse Engineering and Refactoring code,
(2) Maintaining and developing web applications front ends using JSF/PrimeFaces,
(3) Developing scalable, secure, access-controlled Java SOAP and REST service APIs and implementations.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: On the road