- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven strong programming skills
- Proven strong Core Java skills (Java 8 and higher)
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs using SprinBoot
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with test-driven development (unit testing and mocking framework)
- Experience with common build tools like Maven, Gradle
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience with code versioning tool Git
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Bangalore - India
Java Job Details
About Mercedes-Benz AG:
Mercedes-Benz AG is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies with 135-year old history. Established in 1886 by Carl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler, who invented the first gasoline engine in automobile and changed the way people travelled. It is one of the biggest producers of premium cars with a global reach.
About Mercedes-Benz Research & Development India: -
Headquartered in Bengaluru was founded in 1996 as a captive unit to support Mercedes-Benz AG’s research, IT and product development activities. We focus on topics ranging from computer-aided design and simulations (CAD, CAE) for powertrain, chassis and exteriors to embedded systems, telematics and developing various IT applications and tools. The satellite office in Pune specializes in interior component designs and IT engineering. It is now one of the largest global R&D centers outside Germany, employing more than 5000 + skilled engineers. It aims to collaborate closely with suppliers in India for its activities in product development and IT services.
About ITP/IE: -
It is part of the bigger ITP/I family focused on delivering IT solutions for RD Engineering.
Project Overview: -
[email protected] - Smaragd is the "Product Data Management" application used for managing parts, geometries and product structures. Team at MBRDI is responsible for the development of various modules of the application and doing adaptations for cloud enablement wherever needed.
Job Responsibilities: -
1. Requirement analysis and providing estimates
2. Low level design based on the requirement analysis
3. Development of the assigned tasks
4. Participation in Sprint ceremonies