- Learn and implement the best agile practices, including the Scrum framework.
- Your passion, energy, and exciting ideas to help us creating value to our customers.
- You’ll design, build and support innovative technologies we’re renowned for.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar area;
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming languages such as Java, C# or Python is a plus;
- Eligibility for an IEFP Internship;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Ability to adapt and work with multicultural teams;
- Good level of English
- Cutting-edge technology & latest IT tools
- Software-house environment
- Career path (training and mentoring)
- Agile and flexible working hours
- Awesome location and great accesses to the city center
- Team & Company events
- Beers (after 6pm), foosball, and ping-pong! #workhardplayhard
- Free breakfast every second Monday of the month
- Football and Running Clubs
- Volunteering experiences
Leiria - Portugal
Java Job Details
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
What You Will Do
You will be part of exciting teams that work with Software Development
Main Technical Requirements
We do not sponsor work visa.
For those who don’t have Portuguese documents (NIF and NISS), we suggest you to search for more information at local country Social Security entities, as well as on SEF (Serviços Estrangeiros e Fronteiras), for possible roles in Merkle Portugal.
Benefits & Perks:
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Our Culture: Merkle’s energy and personality lives through everything we say and do. Learn all about what defines our people and our vibe.
Students & Recent Graduates: Start your career at Merkle and get on the path to success.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.