- Technical Analysis & macro-estimations;
- Development, tests and documentation;
- Parallel RUN & releases.
- Experience as Full Stack Java Developer using Java (version 1.8x)
- Knowledge of PL/SQL (Sybase or MS SQL Server)
- Knowledge of Unix scripting
- Knowledge of CONTROL ^M or $Universe scheduler
- Hands on experience of Git and of its branching strategies
- Knowledge of Perl scripting
- B2 level of English
- Private medical care
- Offices in great locations
- Participation in international projects
- Integration in a multinational company
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team.
- New challenges.
- Capgemini’s Learner Experience Platform, NEXT, a platform that includes different types of courses, articles, podcasts, videos, etc. (providers: Coursera, Pluralsight, AWS, Microsoft Learning, and others)
- Career Evolution
Porto - Portugal
Java Job Details
We are Capgemini Engineering. A brand part of the Capgemini Group.
We have the mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, diversity, inclusion, a purpose of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world.
You can help us to achieve our mission!
Now, we have more than 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries, in sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, communications, energy, life sciences, software & internet, space & defense, and consumer product
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
What we offer:
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits: