- > 4 years of experience in software development projects;
- Experience with JAVA (>= version 8) and Spring framework
- Experience in implementing microservices architectures
- With knowledge of (preferential)
- In at least one of the relational DBs (Oracle or similar)
- In Single Spa framework
- Docker, Kubernets
- SonarQube, Jenkins
- Unit tests
- Agile (Scrum)
- Detail-oriented skills and problem solver mindset;
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus;
- Developmental mindset;
- Extra days off;
- Flexible work;
- Benefits Plan;
- An opportunity to join a creative ecosystem focused on following a vision of “Born Digital”.
Lisbon - Portugal
Java Job Details
Java Developer, HealthcarePortugal, Portugal
Axians is the VINCI Energies Group brand dedicated to the Information Technologies and Digital Transformation challenge. Present in 27 countries, our network includes a total of 210 operations with over 11.000 employees.
As Digital Enablers, we work on critical projects for society, by pushing continuous growth and digital development at a large scale. It's our everyday effort that enables its spread through our communities.
We are looking for a JAVA Developer - This professional will participate in projects related to the development of a central platform for the SNS that will serve as a single point of access to available services and applications, thus ensuring the centralization and standardization of use of all these services. This platform will be based on a microservices and high availability architecture.
Your mission will be to participate in projects that are fundamental in the pillar areas of society, in a company strongly oriented towards people!
What we offer: