- Investigate, debugs and reproduces issues, provides fixes and workarounds and verifies changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- Demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes by using Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
- You will provide engineering expertise to tackle, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within efficient design specifications.
- Contribute to meeting the SLAs and critical metrics as applicable for the account and unit - for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality SLAs, etc.
- Internal/external customer's interface to improve the understanding of customer problems, and verifies that an appropriate resolution has been applied
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient English (written and spoken)
- Proven experience in SQL (able to do sophisticated data analysis) (oracle preferably).
- 2-4 years of experience working in software support to production environments or as software developer
- 3+ years Java experience (server side) on Linux/Unix/Windows
- Good to have Python knowledge (better if oriented to automation with SRE methodology)
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and open systems
- Unix knowledge to navigate throw the operating system: schedule activities with cron, search in logs, use text editors
- Be challenged to find production issues from data and code perspective. Gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative systems
- Opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth. Have the opportunity to be exposed to top market technologies. Work with multi channels and divers area of expertise
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people are hard-working, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to crafting a diverse, inclusive workplace!
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Java Job Details
Job ID: 174628
Who are we?
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Responsible for support, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems. Also, you will implement solutions for data/code issues through data automated fixed and recovery mechanisms.
What will your job look like?
All you need is...
Why you will love this job:
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce