- Utilize Java and related technologies to design, develop, test and deploy various large-scaled, distributed server side applications.
- Be involved in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Gather and analyze requirements from Product Managers/Owners.
- Build tools to improve application reliability and quality, and programmer productivity.
- Align teams designs with larger architecture objectives.
- Assist team members in design discussions and decisions.
- Perform code and design reviews with other team members.
- Create and execute test cases based on test strategies and test plans
- Work closely with Operations & Infrastructure groups to understand challenges in production environments.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
- Are you willing to relocate(Anywhere in the US) in the first contract year if required ?
Naperville, IL - United States of America
Java Job Details
Antra, Inc is a leading IT consultancy business based in Dulles, VA which is 30 mins away from DC.We provide IT services to our clients, and most of our clients are Fortune 500 companies like Wells Fargo , World Bank, Apple, Microsoft, Tesla and also some federal contract organizations, etc.
In this role, you will design, develop, modify, adapt and implement short- and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems, databases and applications infrastructure. You will review and interpret system requirements and business processes. You will code, test, debug and implement software solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 0~3 years of experience in Core Java programming.
- Proficient in data structure, algorithm, object-oriented design and multithreading.
- Experience in basic database design including SQL database or NoSQL databases.
- Familiar with Java 8 new features like Lambda and Stream.
- Knowledge about network protocols and network security.
- Basic knowledge about design patterns.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Web Application development.
- Knowledge in distributed system design.
- Experience in Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure or similar.
- Experience in Devops and related tools like Jenkins, Maven, GitLab and shell script.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Naperville, IL 60563