- Work within our client's digital team to support multiple business units working with Salesforce in a variety of different capacities, including module development, Enhancement of existing module, functionalities, Integration of existing platform with different packages
- Maintain the health of the platform, resolve critical incidents, performance problems and other enhancements targeting towards making the platform more efficient and performant while also improving the user experience for all audiences
- Work with business, design teams, and delivery teams on a regular basis to understand timelines of the enhancements and other change requests
- Participate in user testing and ensuring components are fit for purpose before being released into production
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members
- Demonstrated experience in supporting /developing Salesforce solutions and technical design documents from business requirements
- Understanding of system and data integration architecture and a strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Understanding of ITIL practices in particular Incident management, problem management and change management
- Ability to work within a fast paced and agile consulting environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Melbourne - Australia
Java Job Details
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,500 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for. their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore, and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for. less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications, and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people from diverse minority backgrounds are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At Capgemini, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply and tell us what you can bring to the role.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.