- Manage development projects;
- Develop Java software solutions;
- Contribute to the definition of requirements;
- Corrective and evolutive maintenance;
- Ensure the correct methodology is used during development;
- Work together as a team member and delivering value to the projects.
- +3 years experience in Java development;
- Knowledge in Hibernate ORM, Maven, TypeScript and REST API is important to have;
- AWS, MemCache, ElasticSearch, New Relic knowledge or experience is a plus;
- Knowledge in BPM or RPA is a plus;
- GIT versioning knowledge is a plus;
- Scrum and agile methodology familiarity;
- Good capacity to deal with the customer;
- Fluent in English is mandatory.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events
Leiria - Portugal
Java Job Details
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
What You Will Do
You will be part of exciting teams that work with Software Development
Main Technical Requirements