Developing, testing and debugging software applications using Java and React JS.
- Seeking and finding solutions to faced problems.
- Participating in almost all software life cycle phases: from analysis, design, implementation and integration testing to quality assurance.
- Understanding client requirements, analyzing, implementing new enhancement and fix bugs.
- Providing flexible software design that allows the application of change requests in short time.
- Writing documentation such as: user guides, technical documentation and design documents on Confluence.
- Participating in the daily, weekly and monthly meetings.
- Guiding the team members and provide code reviews.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in Java Spring Boot and React JS.
- Good understanding of SQL, OOP and Rest APIs.
- Good understanding of Hibernate.
- Delivery oriented person.
- Multi-tasking person.
- Good testing skills.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience in the Agile software development process.
Mendoza - Argentina
Java Job Details
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our "RV" team. A full-stack software engineer responsible for developing and testing software code and meeting customer needs, based on development rules established by their lead. Simply put, you'll be building and growing in a place where we truly love to work, and we think you will too.