- Provide Java support for an implementation in cloud based environment AWS.
- Work directly with clients and users to identify the full scope of requirements.
- Work within an Agile environment and understand User Stories.
- Communicate technical solutions to PMs and development team.
- Work with subject matter in diverse environments to identify relevant standards, policies, and practices.
- Utilize working knowledge of operational issues and considerations to can site examples of usage in different environments.
- Gain technical expertise and make recommendations for solutions.
- Responsible for effectively communicating across technical teams and to business leaders on project updates. presentations, deliverables etc.
- 3+ years of experience as a Java Engineer
- 3+ years of experience in AWS
- A mix of front end, back end and middleware technologies
- Ability to read and write code within java
- Professional experience within an agile environment
- Ability to write complex SQL queries against SQL Server and Oracle
- Advanced skillset in IVR.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you open to w2?
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 4 years (Required)
- AWS: 3 years (Required)
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Java Job Details
Ideal person: will live in either NJ, DE or PA and open to going full time down the line. Coming into the office 1-2 x month.
6-12+ month contract - w2 only
Our client in the Greater Philadelphia Area is looking for a Java Engineer to join their growing team. This role will be supporting the development in AWS. This role is a long term contract with opportunity to convert and fully remote, with ability to travel on-site 1-2x a month highly preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $58.47 - $62.03 per hour
Work Location: Remote