- ️ We obsess over our customers.
- ️ We help each other.
- ️ We embrace diversity.
- ️ We find better ways.
- ️ We get things done.
- ️ We own it.
- Design & execute test cases: Design test strategies and implement/execute test cases in collaboration with other team members
- Own projects and drive processes: Take ownership of projects, analyze process gaps and work actively towards building/aligning QA best practices.
- Be a product SME: Be a fast learner and strive towards becoming a product SME
- Document regression cases and important workflows: Closely track the regression cases with new releases, add regression cases and feature workflows to our document stack to keep it updated.
- Partner across teams: Collaborate with product managers, customer care, DevOps, and other engineers to finalize requirements, identify real time use cases and improve test effectiveness.
- 3+ years of experience with various kinds of testing such as Integration testing, Black box testing, Security testing, Load testing, Regression testing.
- 2+ years of experience with Web automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber, API Automation tools like Postman, Rest Assured, preferably in Java.
- Experience with Version control systems like GIT, test management tools like Jira, TestRail, CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- 2+ years of experience with NetSuite ERP system. Experience with any other ERP systems or Integrations would be a strong plus.
- Hands-on experience & skillset with API testing (Soap UI, Postman).
- API integration testing, including API's connection between different applications and business partners.
- Got solid knowledge of and practice in a variety of technology spanning, languages (e.g., Ruby, Java), databases (e.g., MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL), Operating systems (e.g., Mac, Windows, Solaris/Linux/AIX)
- Exposure to the Payments industry and/or PCI/DSS and/or Accounting applications would be a strong asset.
- Attention to details: Pays great attention to even minute details while testing and raises it with the concerned people.
- Curiosity: Exhibit investigative attitude to know more, wanting to explore further, wanting to discover the unknowns, put efforts to deviate from a logical approach to uncover issues.
- Customer obsession: Driven by the opportunity to solve customer (external and internal) problems and always looking for ways to deliver products with the best of quality.
- Collaboration: Personable and approachable, working across cross-functional teams and gaining confidence in others regarding your expertise.
- Follow-through: Comfortable working independently, heads-down at times, with an intense sense of ownership and accountability. Hyper detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Flexibility: Savvy and nimble, quick to catch onto new tech and systems, juggling both the needs of our customers and our products and services.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Java Job Details
About Versapay \uD83D\uDE80
Versapay is focused on transforming accounts receivable efficiencies and accelerating companies’ cash flow by connecting AR teams with their customers over the cloud. Through the Versapay Network we make billing and payments easy for buyers and sellers, reducing costs and eliminating paper, checks, and manual business processes. Check out how our product works here!
Since Versapay’s inception in 2006, the company has grown into a global network of 8,000+ clients and 500,000+ users driving $10 billion in payment volume annually. Versapay goes beyond simply automating back-office AR processes to deliver customer-driven experiences. The results? Our clients benefit from improved payment times and stronger customer relationships. Over 80% of our clients’ customers are embracing the online services available through the platform.
Think you might be the next Veep to join? Read on!!
How you’ll make an impact here – and on your career:
In this role, you will be a core part of the team as we capture and maintain position as THE leader among Accounts Receivable Automation and Payments solutions. Due to rapid growth and success over the past year, we’ve expanded from 8 to over 16 Squads and are looking to level up our talented team even further. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with exceptional QA skills, interested in a role with potential for growth in a fast paced and competitive space!
Reporting to the Manager of Quality Assurance, you'll focus your experience and expertise on our core Collaborative Accounts Receivable automation platform, and its integration with our ERP Payment solutions for Oracle NetSuite. Your role will be to design and test all the use cases required for the end-to-end integration of ERP Payments for NetSuite with our Collaborative Accounts Receivable platform. This will primarily be a functional testing role, along with some Automation as you might have to help with keeping the Automation suite up to date as needed.
You will work as part of a cross functional team, advocating for quality throughout the development process. Working alongside a diverse and global team of QA and Dev Engineers, you’ll dive into our tech stack and understand deeply how our engineering, product, implementation and client success teams’ function. This will augment your ability to take on increasingly complex projects that support their efforts.
What you will do
What you need
What you will bring to the team
All of our Veeps live out our core values: *
We look for excellence: individuals that are better than we are and not only meet our values but bring value to our teams.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. Think you have what it takes, but not sure you check every box? Apply to the role anyways. We’d love to talk and determine together whether you could be a great fit!
We are committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and accessible. Versapay is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without discrimination. Please let us know if accommodation for the recruitment/interview process is required and we will work with you to make sure your needs are addressed.
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, all interviews will be conducted using Zoom.
Job Type: Full-time