- Interface with project resources to support end user set up, inquiries of tool usage and training.
- Maintenance and publishing of guidelines supporting the use of test tools and ensure adherence to those guidelines through an audit process
- Development and maintenance of test metrics tracking and reporting using test tool data (licences, usage and performance)
- Maintenance of Test Tool technical expertise by keeping current with evolving changes and sharing that knowledge with colleagues
- Clarification of the technical and functional requirements relating to the testing tools
- Oversight of the Test Tools support services and ensure the service provider is meeting the agreed SLAs.
- Proactively ensure that test tools are maintained to the vendor support version
- Proactively searching test tools that can improve quality codes, test coverage, reduce manual effort and cost. Recommendation need to be based on project drivers as well as long term departmental goals.
- An IT or related tertiary qualification and 3+ years Test Tools Architect experiences
- ISTQB/ISEB Certification
- 3+ years of programming experience in Java, web services, IDE tools, mobile and web test automation & performance testing frameworks
- Significant experience in virtualization, Test tool management, Automation and Performance technologies
- Expert knowledge of test tools and designing technical frameworks.
- (e.g. ALM QC/PC v12.00 or higher, JIRA, Vugen LoadRunner and analysis, MF UFT, Selenium with Cucumber/Ruby, Jenkins, XCTest and Espresso.)
- Familiar with Microsoft and Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Significant knowledge of Accessibility testing,
Sydney - Australia
Java Job Details
Test Manager - Automation & Performance
Location: Macquarie Park, Australia
Company: Singtel Group
The Test Manager – Automation & Performance (TMAP)will provide guidance and thought leadership on test tool selection, configuration, quality of test automation & performance testing and use for all TMO resources. The TMAP is expected to deliver both test tool efficiency, effectiveness and thereby mitigate risk of inefficient tool use by vendor resources in a distributed location delivery model.
The TMAP responsibilities include;
Experience and Qualifications
We understand that flexibility means different things to different people. We're proud to offer a variety of options to work in different ways, such as our Blended Ways of Working and job share. Our Blended Ways of Working lets our people work across home and our offices. Please talk to us about how we can make this role work for you!
Curious about our culture? Go behind the scenes with our people by searching #OptusLife on LinkedIn.