- Develops, researches, designs, implements, tests, and evaluates software applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Primarily performs app maintenance fixes, but will perform software enhancements as well.
- Bachelor’s degree and zero (0) years or more of Java software development experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite Tools.
- Working knowledge of Java software development.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with an active Interim Secret clearance. Must be eligible to obtain Secret security clearance.
- Experience with Oracle’s Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework.
Bloomfield, IN - United States of America
Java Job Details
Job ID: 2300998
Location: REMOTE WORK , IN , US
Date Posted: 2023-01-23
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
The Naval Business Unit of SAIC is currently looking for an entry-level Java Junior Java Developer to join and support our team near one of three remote locations in Quantico, VA; Indianapolis, IN; or Kansas City, MO. The Junior Java Developer will be joining a team on a new 5-year awarded on the TSO contract with the United States Marine Corps (USMC).
Note: Position is 100% remote.
Duties and Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
Required Education and Experience:
Required Security Clearance:
Target salary range: $75,001 - $85,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.