- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Mentoring teams with the adoption and implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security
- Identifying, analysing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- Assisting with the deployment of cloud-based infrastructures
- Developing a support system to keep the cloud systems secure and creating a system to interconnect all devices within a company
- Create cloud migration policies using cloud services Migrate the business’s existing conventional systems to the cloud.
- Assist in the designing of high-level architecture for applications by choosing the most suitable platform
- Ensure the cloud storage services are used effectively
- Determine the applications or workloads that are best suited for cloud deployment rather than on-premises deployment.
- Design and develop big data applications using a variety of different technologies.
- Automate workflows using Apache Airflow.
- Write data pipelines using Apache Kafka and java
- Create data ingress solutions on AWS using various technologies and techniques.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and enhancements to existing systems, and participate in rotational on-call support.
- Learn our business domain and technology infrastructure quickly and share your knowledge freely and proactively with others in the team.
- Work on technical architecture designing for the product keeping in mind the basic parameters of an application in mind like scalability, user friendliness, and security.
- Work on complex modules and be hands on the product code as and when required
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Science, Technology, Computer Applications, or Engineering(any) with at least minimum 2 year of experiences in job offered or related occupation.
- Any suitable combination of education, experience, or training is acceptable
- Expertise in Java and Node
- Expertise in Springboot and core Java
- Hands-on experience using MS SQL Server, Oracle or similar RDBMS platform
- Azure skills highly preferred, including provisioning, Configuring, and Developing solutions in ADL, ADF, ADW etc.
- Data Modeling & strong analytics skills in Analytics
- Problem-solving attitude
- Highly self‐motivated, self‐directed, and attentive to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Attitude and aptitude are of high importance at DBiz, we are a very collaborative group.
- Expertise in Java SpringBoot , Microservices architecture
- Devops experience in Kubernetes and containerization
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Sydney NSW: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)
Sydney - Australia
Java Job Details
Digital Biz Solutions Pty Ltd are looking for Software Engineer to work on some major client projects in Australia.
The position will be full time.
Requirements and Skills
Salary - $70K and above (excluding Super)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate: