- Java version 11 + with good knowledge of J2SE and J2EE architecture.
- Microservcies Architecture and Design patterns
- Spring Core and SpringBoot Framework
- HTML 5, CSS, understanding of accessibility requirements
- Hands on Experience with designing and performance tuning frontend applications
- Hands-on with both SQL and NoSQL DB
- Application Monitoring tools such as New Relic, Splunk
- Cloud Platform experience
- CICD tools such as GitLab and Bamboo
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry experience will be highly regarded but not a must.
- Hands-on NodeJs development,
- AWS or Azure platform experience
Hyderābād - India
Java Job Details
Closing Date5 Feb 2023 11:59pm
Job TitleStaff Software Engineer
Job SummaryAs a Staff Engineer you model the highest standards of software engineering practice in the work you do. Acting with a sense of urgency, whilst remaining flexible you put customer needs first. You actively use your breadth and depth of expertise to build capability and raise work standards in the teams you are working in.
Key Areas to be successful in this role
Scripting/Back-end development, Applying relevant agile practices, API Development, Mobile Development, Continuous improvement, Dev ops Toolchains, Continuous Development, Database Development, Dev ops Practices, Growth/Learning mindset, Virtualization/Cloud, Front end Development, Continuous Integration
Key Skills required to be successful in this role are as follows