- 1. In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume
- 2. In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
- Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related technical field (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, Security, etc.).
- Experience coding in one or more general purpose languages (e.g., C++, Java, Python, Go, etc.).
- Available to work full-time for 13 weeks or more with a start date in June or July.
- Knowledge of two or more of the following: network protocols, secure network design, operating system internals and hardening, web application and browser security, security assessments, penetration testing, authentication and access control, applied cryptography, security protocols, security monitoring, intrusion detection, incident response and forensics, or development of security tools, automation, or frameworks.
- Knowledge of attacks and mitigation methods.
- Responsibilities may vary by area.
Zürich - Switzerland
Java Job Details
Applications for this role will open on 3rd January 2023. We encourage you to apply as early as possible as we review applications on a rolling basis.
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
About the job
At Google, ee build the technologies that transform the way we think about doing business. Whether working on our cloud systems, researching the latest in computer technology, or keeping Google's internal systems humming, Googlers and users alike rely on us to keep things running. We're back-end experts, protecting privacy and ensuring security. Our Security team works to create and maintain the safest operating environment for Google's users and developers.
Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.