- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, other technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in technical leadership, including leading project teams or setting technical direction.
- Experience with distributed systems and architecture, and systems integration.
- Experience with being a technical leader for a user-facing product.
- Experience programming in Java, Dart, Objective-C, Swift, or Kotlin.
- Experience with Flutter.
- Experience in people management.
- Knowledge of mobile app development.
- Provide technical guidance to all Engineers working on building out new features for our mobile apps.
- Partner with Engineering Management, Product Management, and UX to set the right product strategy, focusing on the technical architecture for the solution.
- Identify areas that need immediate attention, providing workflows which are quick and easy and ways to seamlessly transition between interfaces.
New York - Poland
Java Job Details
In-office locations: Warsaw, Poland.
Remote location(s): Poland.
About the job
Google Cloud's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google Cloud's needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. You will anticipate our customer needs and be empowered to act like an owner, take action and innovate. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.