- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Go, Java, or other general purpose programming language.
- Experience in Distributed Systems.
- Experience in Kubernetes and Anthos.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Build large-scale systems and infrastructure powering Anthos systems.
- Engage in and enhance the whole life-cycle of services to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
Kraków - Poland
Java Job Details
About the job
Google Cloud's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google Cloud's needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. You will anticipate our customer needs and be empowered to act like an owner, take action and innovate. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
In this role, you will be a part of a team of Software Engineers working on Anthos and Kubernetes. You'll build production services, APIs, and experiences for Anthos customers who use the services daily to perform critical maintenance and operate their systems. You and your team will work with partners across the world to design and influence what experiences we deliver to customers.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.