- Deploy and maintain business critical applications in production
- Apply software engineering best practices
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Devise and architect microservices-based solutions focused on achieving positive customer outcomes, customer journeys and customer experience
- Maintain and expand knowledge and skills of current and emerging technologies
- Work together with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 year of experience as a JAVA Developer
- Someone who can follow and promote the best practices in various aspects of software development
- Eager to leave a footprint in this digital era
- Willing to work with an international team
- A team worker
- Be able to write and speak in English (mandatory)
- Spring or Micronaut
- Experience in REST
- Microservices Architecture knowledge
- Reactive programming
- Google cloud years
- Competitive Salary;
- Food Allowance;
- Health Insurance;
- Paid training;
- Flexible schedule;
- Hybrid Work;
- Proactive Career Management;
- Visit our offices in Portugal/Netherlands with reduced trip costs;
- Personalized setup (Pc, Monitor, Keyboard and others);
- Friday Drink! We love to try different beers from every type, brands and countries;
- Thematic days (Dinner/Karts/Boat trip etc)
- Annual gathering;
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Java Job Details
Optiply is located at the intersection of three fast-growing industries: Software as a Service, Artificial Intelligence and e-commerce. With our smart purchasing software, we now offer to more than 300 web shops and wholesalers access to the same tool on the basis of monthly subscriptions. With Optiply, they can predict sales and determine exactly what to buy and when. This not only provides financial benefits, but also ensures that there are far fewer emissions and waste in the supply chain. Companies that work with us are, for example, DekbedDiscounter, Travelbags and XXL Nutrition. Despite the fact that we finance everything from our own turnover, we are one of the top 10 fastest growing tech companies in the Netherlands. This and the international ambitions mean that we will go from 30 to 100 employees next year. So plenty of personal growth opportunities!
We really think that we are just in the beginning of a phenomenal journey and for those that join us you’ll have outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth.
You will be based in our office in Évora but We are open to negotiate remote work!
As a Java Developer at Optiply you will join an international motivated team that is always aiming to leave a remarkable digital footprint.
This is what you'll be doing
This is who we’re looking for
What you should bring to the table:
Nice to have:
This it what we offer
This Job Description made your day?
Then you can proceed with the first step on our recruitment process here: https://app.equalture.com/en/vacancies/qa-engineer-optiply-61ec2b/apply
At Optiply, we are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for everyone at all times, so also in hiring.
As the first step of our recruitment process we will ask you to play a couple of short fun games. These games provide you with the opportunity to showcase your skills, talents and personality. It will take around 20 minutes and you can do them either on your computer or phone.
Job Type: Full-time