- 8 hour shift
- Jersey City, NJ 07302: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Jersey City, NJ - United States of America
Java Job Details
Position: - Sr. Java developer
Location: - Jersey city NJ
Duration : -6 Months
· A highly skilled Java-J2EE developer with good java and DB experience is required to work on our regulatory applications.
· Candidate would work closely with the business analyst, the architect and the user community to translate the user requirements to scalable solutions.
· Candidate would be responsible for developing prototypes, unit test cases, design artifacts and real implementations.
· Candidate should continue to conduct research on new products and technologies, to ensure they and the team are aware of the latest products available
· Candidate would ensure that the application components are built to the highest standards across the application lifecycle with a constant eye for process improvement through unit testing automation, one click build and deployment
· Projects in the Operations Regulatory Control Technology area are run in iteration lifecycles with agile practices, so experience of agile development and scrums is highly beneficial.
· 8+ Year Experience in Java (Core & EE , Spring, JMS , JUnit) with a focus on object oriented design, multi-threaded applications and distributed systems.
· Must have experience and in-depth knowledge of SQL and RDBMS , should be able to write SQL queries , stored procedure, index and triggers.
· Experience of Agile development and scrums
· Banking and securities domain knowledge would be an added advantage
· Strong knowledge on Core Java(preferred version 8), Spring(Core, MVC, JDBC), Hibernate/JDBC/JPA/ORM, JSON
· Experience with messaging systems and enterprise service bus
· Should have at least good knowledge of Big data technology like Apache Kafka, Storm, Spark etc.
· Practical experience with at least one of the NoSQL / NewSQL technologies (MongoDB etc. ) would be beneficial
· Strong knowledge on build (Ant/Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit)
· Exposure to SCM toll like GIT, SVN etc.
· Good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to work independently and in a team"
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $75.00 - $80.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer