- 4+ years of work experience in a similar development role is essential.
- Extensive Experience in Java, certification a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using Spring framework.
- Experience with web services, microservices and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL databases.
- Experience with SaaS, IaaS, PaaS and hybrid cloud solutions.
- Experience with CI/CD solutions, testing frameworks and build tools.
- Experience in agile development (Kanban, SCRUM).
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a high-performance team.
- Ideally to have experience with: Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud, MongoDB Atlas.
- Experience with other programming languages (C/C++ or Python)
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and improving software primarily using Java and executing services and applications in the cloud.
- Support product monitoring and troubleshooting to ensure high-quality standards.
- Adopt and improve development team best practices and standards.
- Collaborate with other teams to improve existing products, services, and tools.
- Coordinate between onshore & offshore teams.
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Java Job Details
FULLY REMOTE in Ireland
Cadent Sourcing is partnering with a rapidly growing AI technology company, based in Dublin. They provide software solutions for both non-clinical and clinical Pathology.
We are seeking a Java Developer to join the team within the Preclinical, Clinical and Core Technology departments.
This is a vital role in the Company’s Big Data team; you will be given autonomy and freedom in your role.
Required Experience for the Role
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €75,000.00-€95,000.00 per year