Develop/Maintain multi-tier applications in Java
- Develop front-end, service and data layer.
- Develop unit tests, understand build systems and source code control (MVN, GIT)
- Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
- Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.
- Production support
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
N-Tier application design and development
- Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST
- Excellent knowledge of Java EE
- Web Service Development
- Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
- Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines
- Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Knowledge of design patterns
- React Native and/or React
- 508 Accessibility
- AngularJS 6+
- Spring (including Spring Boot, Spring MVC)
- Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Crucible, Confluence)
- Rules Engines knowledge particularly Drools
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Java Job Details
We are seeking an experienced Java developer for a contract position at our development office in Cork. This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major enterprise application. The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system. The successful candidate(s) for these roles will have a minimum of 3 years commercial experience in back-end and front-end Java EE technologies (Java, JPA, JSP, GWT, Spring Hibernate, Spring Boot).
Some or all of the following and a willingness to adopt new technologies: