- Responsible for development of web-based enterprise applications from specifications. Requires the ability to write robust code with built-in unit testing.
- Working closely with various teams to develop new products
- Logging and tracking of assigned defects to closure using standard tools.
- Responsible for staying current on advancements in technology, design practices, and architecture, as well as the latest software and networking processes, tools, and methods, and for making recommendations on how these advances can be applied to the current products and engineering practices
- Responsible for reporting progress against schedule for all assigned tasks on a regular basis
- Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
- Work closely with other development team members to understand moderately complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
- Should be open to working across different time zones as we have teams in the UK, US (Chicago) and India
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
Resolve technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- Complete bug fixes
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Java Job Details
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact [email protected] or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Please read our