- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical Engineering discipline, or your qualified work history equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and functional programming, such as Java, Kotlin, and C++
- 3+ years of experience in scripting languages, such as Shell (bash, sh, DOS), PowerShell, and Python
- Experience evaluating, architecting, implementing, and documenting software test automation frameworks across UI, API, micro services, desktop applications, and mobile platforms
- Expertise in cross platform development on Linux, Windows and Mac for Desktop Application test automation.
- REST service development using frameworks like Jersey or Spring
- Relational Database design and development (Postgres preferred)
- NoSQL, document based database design and development
- Code test coverage through Unit or Integration tests
- We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is fully remote
- We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO. ️️
- We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.
- USD salary
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Java Job Details
NinjaOne is committed to building high-performance, scalable, secure, and easy-to-use IT management products that monitor, remediate, and enable MSPs and IT professionals to deliver business continuity and drive profitability. Our user experience was designed from the ground up to lower the costs of onboarding new users and maximize automation to deliver a modern IT management experience.
Our software is the world’s first security centric remote monitoring and management
platform. Ninja touts an amazing user experience, 360-degree monitoring, an IT marketplace and tight integrations with products used by MSPs as well as IT professionals.
We are looking for a remote, Java Software Engineer to join our Java backend application and systems development team. The ideal candidate is someone who has had a strong career focus in Java application and services development.
You will architect, develop, and implement a complete automation test framework and infrastructure that can span development delivery models. You will be our subject matter expert of current industry-wide quality & test processes, tools, and technologies, and a trusted advisor to our executive team. You will perform assessments, make recommendations, develop solutions, and drive forward innovation to lead the automation framework and infrastructure strategy to maximize software quality. Develop strategies for test improvement initiatives in the Automation Engineering discipline. Work along side our product teams to align long term automation solutions.
You can be the perfect candidate for us if you meet:
Required technical skills: