- Expected to have a good understanding of the design & build phase of the project lifecycle.
- Coding new developments and / or enhancements as defined in a technical design.
- Adhere to code quality and unit test testing standards
- Identify and implement integration tests, automating tests where appropriate.
- Ensuring code is peer reviewed.
- Providing system test support when code is migrated to System Test (including SIR resolution).
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Java development
- Preferred experience in Java, Core Java, Spring, Web services, Unit /Integration Test, Junit
- Experience working in standards-driven environments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving.
- Desirable Skills - Hibernate & Weblogic
- Experience working within an Agile environment is desirable.
Dublin - Ireland
Java Job Details
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Java has been a key technology throughout our company history, and our Java Practice has been responsible for delivering some of the largest enterprises to enterprise systems as well as business-critical solutions to a number of sectors across a wide range of platforms, operating systems, open-source components, and databases.
We encourage interest from young enthusiastic developers with an interest in a fast track career in a high-energy environment where there is a good exposure to modern technologies
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Tel: +353 1 901 9038