- Plan, develop and maintain functional tests that facilitate manual and automation scripting, test execution and analysing of results.
- Test in multiple test environments including production for Production verification testing.
- Implement and maintain the automation tests in CI/CD pipeline.
- Work with developers and ensure the unit and integration test coverage.
- Provide thought leadership and mentoring to our group of quality analysts
- Foster a culture of agility and flexibility where people are focused on the right work and redirected to the right work if they lose their way.
- Collaborate in agile ways with Products Owners and the wider team to respond to business demand and deliver best practice solutions.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in application, system integration, test automation and end to end testing.
- Sound Knowledge and understanding of QA methodologies, tools and practices.
- Must have extensive testing experience in Billing systems – Go Transverse for telecommunication products .
- Exeperince in automating from scratch Billing system E2E .
- Experience in testing and creating test automation framework for salesforce and velocity application using REST assured API .
- Experience testing using AWS Cloud platform and testing with AWS DynamoDB
- Sound knowledge of CI/CD process for releases.
- Proficient understanding and experience of code versioning tools such as Bit Bucket, Source tree and Github.
- Strong experience in production verification and business verification testing.
- Strong experience in preparing test accounts, test data for testing complex billing and order management scenarios .
- Working experience with Salesforce ,Velocy and GTV vendor testing team and involve in system integration testing and UAT .
- Woorking experience with managing test data process with Telstra wholesale mobile application system .
- Interprets Technical and Business Objectives and Challenges.
- Identifies areas for improvement and proactively implements improvements.
- Ability to coach and mentor other quality test analyst.
Sidney - Australia
Java Job Details
Senior Quality Engineer - Order Fulfillments and Billing Systems
Belong’s mission is to deliver inspired, effortless, human connection
To support our rapid growth, improve our speed to market, deliver data-driven, secure, automated and customer centric digital experiences we are renewing all our platforms from the ground up. We’ve set up cross-functional agile teams covering our all our systems.
This role requires the successful candidate to be vaccinated against Covid-19, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people and customers. However, please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
About the role:
As an experienced Senior Quality Engineer in Billling ststems , your purpose will be to bring Belong’s mission of – inspired, effortless human connection to life. You’ll have a passion for building quality throughout the digital development lifecycle and use data to drive decisions.
You’ll play a key role in responding to business demands and meeting the quality needs of the team by providing testing plans for the digital requirements, helping automate the user journeys, and assisting in faster deployment cycles. You will be responsible for providing feedback to Product Owners in the discovery phase and leading best practices in application, integration and e2e testing. You will work closely with developers, architects, and DevOps to contribute to Belong's CI/CD journey.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
What will you bring?
If this opportunity sounds like a perfect fit for you, we'd encourage you to apply!
We’re all about flexibility and choice at work. Will you choose to work from home, in our office workspace, or on the go? Somewhere regional or the city? We want you to work where, when, and how you're most engaged, safe, and productive – wherever in Australia that may be.
We want our people to represent the customers we serve and encourage anyone with diverse experiences and unique perspectives to apply.
Get to know what life at Belong is like and what we value.